Do Not Befriend Laziness – Muscle And Laziness Are Not Friends
They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer,
not in this case. Never befriend laziness, it is viral, contagious. I take it
if you are reading this blog you are interested in building muscle, getting in
shape, losing fat or just staying in shape, so muscle is your friend and
laziness is your enemy.
19:16 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
|Dragon Ball Z - SAIYANS TRAINING HARD|
Macronutrients – Carbohydrates
Carbohydrates are used as an energy source by the body. They
are easily converted into glucose, more easily useable by the body than if the
body were to use fats or protein as energy.
18:42 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
Types of Carbs
Role of Carbs in TRAINING
Eat Carbs in Moderation
When Is the Best Time to Eat Carbs?
5 Things I love About Working Out
You know there are a lot of people out there who workout,
there are even more people who wish they worked out and others who used to work
out but gave up because they did not see results or because they were lazy and made
up some lame excuse about why they stopped.
18:46 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
|image by Chrisroll/www.freedigitalphotos.net|
Importance of Nutrition – Macronutrients & Micronutrients
Whenever you go to a bodybuilding site or any site, magazine
or book dealing with nutrition you will always hear that nutrition is the most
important thing whether it comes to muscle building, getting lean or just
losing weight. I have spoken a few times about nutrition but I have never gone
in depth about nutrition so I thought it would be best if I started from the
01:59 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
Awesome oblique workout
I was training my back yesterday so I decided to end with
some abs exercises, this time I decided that I wanted to training oblique since
my previous abs workout was targeting my upper abs. Many people have great abs
but lack those muscled up tight oblique that complete the perfect set of abs.
21:22 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
|Image from Strong Workout|
Dumbbell side bends
Short Core Workout For Post Weight-Training Abs Session
I have been working out 5 days a week now, since the end of my IF andcompound exercising combo. At the moment I am not doing the intermittent
fasting thing, I just eat 3 main meals plus 2 snacks in between the main meals.
I am also training my abs more regularly now after my workouts 4 times a
18:31 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
SHORT CORE WORKOUT:
|Image from FITBLOGR|
Plank on top, side plank at bottom.
- You should start with the normal plank exercise stay there for 30 seconds, then without taking a break switch to the side plank for another 30 seconds, then go back to the normal plank for 30 seconds followed by a side plank to you other side now for 30 seconds. If you are doing these properly your abs should be feeling something after those 2 minutes, repeat this 3 times and move on to the sit-ups.
- After you are already feeling the burn from the plank exercises do 25 reps of sit-ups where you squeeze at the top, and go back down in a slow controlled motion. Do not go to fast, you want to feel the burn, not use momentum but pure effort to do each rep.
I will share more of this kind of stuff as time goes by, I want to find effective ways to thicken abs and make them more visible, working out more often (5 times a week) is just one way of doing it, working out more often means that I get to burn more calories. I will post pictures of my progress at a later stage till then be on the lookout for new updates.
Problem With Fitness Industry -Too many fitness views and opinions
I have not been into weight lifting for too long but already
I have realised that with fitness comes many points of views. The thing is that
like many other topics, there are many ways of getting results and many people
are “experts”, it becomes hard for us newbie’s to find the right person to
follow. When we see a guy with a great physique we sometimes automatically
assume that the guy knows what he is talking about. Even when someone is a
certified personal trainer and their body does not represent the knowledge they
supposedly possess, we are somewhat inclined to believe them.
16:26 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
Working Out For Funzies
12:51 Eugene Madondo 0 Comments
|enjoy your workout like the joker enjoys being a villain|
- ► 2013 (53)
- Fats are not your enemy - Macronutrients
- Do Not Befriend Laziness – Muscle And Laziness Are...
- Macronutrients – Carbohydrates
- 5 Things I love About Working Out
- Importance of Nutrition – Macronutrients & Micronu...
- Awesome oblique workout
- Short Core Workout For Post Weight-Training Abs Se...
- Problem With Fitness Industry -Too many fitness vi...
- Working Out For Funzies
- ▼ June (9)